DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France will lead you straight to the best attractions the country has to offer.
Discover France region-by-region, from Champagne in the north to the sun-blessed corner of Provence and the Côte d’Azur. Stand in awe of the châteaux of the Loire, lie on the beautiful beaches of Corsica, and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France.
- Detailed itineraries and “don’t-miss” destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Detailed city map of Paris includes a street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Paris, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Paris, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France. DK Eyewitness Travel. 2016. Paperback. (ISBN 978-1-465-44017-4; 672 pages). $30.00 list price.